Monday, October 10, 2016

Photos

These pictures belonged with the previous post but my internet had been so bad recently that I figured if I didn't send it without the pics than I would never get it sent at all.  Hope this works

An example of the kind of food you see in the markets in Thailand. 
BLUE GROUP in a sawng taw!  HEART!
Although it took me a full two years to find sweet corn in Mexico, I got this stuff after only a week in Thailand.  LOVE IT.
Just me in the market.  We did an excursion where we had to purchase a grocery list using just the Thai that we had learned in the classroom.  It was definitely a challenge but everyone was really sweet to us.
Seriously my favorite dish in Thailand.  It's a green papaya salad or Som tam and it can be spicy as can be when it wants to be.
At the XploreAsia office there are 2 dogs!  Gotta love the couple of clean canines.   
Here's me cooking.

Me and awesome roommate, Dominicque.   
The giant buddha and me. 
My buddy from rescue paws.

Muay Thai is a super fun way to let out all the aggression you may feel from hours in the classroom all day.

The following are some awesome pictures of me at the elephant sanctuary...  




No comments:

Post a Comment